Monday 10 June 2013

No plans attached

I've been thinking for so long how to get the optimum experience for being creative in my own house, trying quite terrible ways of adding colour by using painted pieces of Styrofoam... which evidently did not work, in fact they discolour very easily in the Taiwanese summer Sun. So I'm left wondering what to do, what to do... after witnessing the painting or repainting job done at joy I'm left reminded of the fact that I was contemplating painting the house, and improving the lighting... all this equates to an understanding that I'll be staying in my household for a while yet... maybe even in the short term it is worth it.... cheap paint... a day spend painting and tidying, it might improve the experience of living in the house I am living in.

In addition I want that creative space defined, where, what defines it... Some sort of lab type experience. Creativity comes from others, yet I don't have others to be creative with. What does that mean?

....

1 comment:

Mikee said...

Started painting my spare room, without realizing the magnitude of the task... it's gonna need a few goes!