Tuesday 7 May 2013

New path at Joy school

Here we go

Today I discovered that my job at joy cram school might be taking a slight change for the better. I'm going to reduce my hours in order to spearhead the technology in teaching drive at the school. This means that I will take charge in planning and organizing the classes, of a digital medium.

The types of digital interactions include but are not limited to, interactive whiteboards and tablets... of any kind which connect to the internet. The two sets of students that will be catered for are quite different age groups, tales of joy & super joy. Both with completely different philosophies of teaching.

Plan of action

Create a syllabus, or basic lesson plan for each case... one which is more extreme in its use of technology, one which utilizes more recognizable methods. Ease of use is paramount as it must be used by a range of technophobic teachers.

No comments: