Wednesday 25 November 2009

longtime no news... here's an update

Well since my last post tons has happened... To save time I'll give you a basic summary:

*cybloks.com
*Finished my degree in product design and engineering with a 1st. :)
*won the Vinci construction innovation award 3k
*won the Enfield innovation award 20k
*offered a fully funded masters by research at mdx.
*worked on prototypes of pet tech featured on the gadget show
*working in flow innovation centre at uni

This is where I've got to.

Next!

I'll be continuing cybloks, the business model, prototyping, software creation, website creation, essentially getting it ready for release into the big scary world...

But first I have the task of 2 dissertations... One of 5000 words the other a cool 15000...

The first, examining technological learning platforms, and their business models. How to establish a crediable entry into the market.

Next a more in depth study into pedagogy when assisted by technological learning aids, with a focus on AR. Drawing those conclusions into the cybloks learning platforms.

Well there's an update, done on my iPhone... Which I will only be using to write here from now, travelling is a great time to write.

Ubiscaper


Mobile Blogging from here.


Cybloks


No comments: